Conference etiquette and wifi

Neil de Carteret n3dst4 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 18:22:44 GMT 2006

On 10/12/06, Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:
> I was taking notes during Dave Hodgkinson's talk.
> Does this mean that I wasn't listening?

I may have over-generalised.  Presumably you were looking at Dave and
his slides between bouts of typing, so he'd have know you were hearing
him.

I just find it off-putting when training attendees are paying more
attention to their screens than to what I'm trying to impart.
Sometimes you feel like you could just stand there humming for a few
hours and send everyone home with a copy of the notes.