Conference etiquette and wifi

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at
Mon Dec 11 20:12:24 GMT 2006

chromatic wrote:
> On Sunday 10 December 2006 09:03, jesse wrote:
>> Some of us wouldn't have the luxury of attending if we weren't also
>> working during talks.....and in some cases on slides for the very
>> conference.
> I've never understood this, and I'm a fairly busy guy myself.  I write my
> presentation materials a ways in advance and still occasionally end up with
> typos on them.

  So do I. I can barely sleep if I don't have my material ready to go
one day before the conference. It's hard to understand to me how one
could prepare a talk while attendind the previous one...

Luis Motta Campos
Hobbyist Cooker and Photograph

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.