Aaaagh spam

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Tue Jan 9 19:42:10 GMT 2007

On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 10:24:43AM +0000, Earle Martin wrote:
> So I'm getting squillions of bounce messages addressed to <random
> string>@downlode.org. Is there a known strategy for dealing with this
> shit at root? (Preferred solution would be killing the individual
> responsible, but I'm willing to be lenient... this time.)

By the way, have you seen any of this apparent "mystery drop in spam" since
then?
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/09/scam_decline/

tjc

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world