Peter Hickman peter.hickman at
Thu Jan 11 12:26:27 GMT 2007

Adrian Howard wrote:
> I wondered if you'd catch on!

Actually it's been bugging me for some time, but I thought 'Nah can't
be'. But then you mentioned Pop-11 and I thought 'What are the chances
of there being two people called Adrian Howard who know about Pop-11,
come to think of it how many people know Pop-11 (and will admit it)'

>> Ah nostalgia.
> It ain't what it used to be you know!

It's all about looking back and going 'aaargh what have I been doing
with my life if I can't even remember which millennium I graduated in'.
Perhaps all that stuff about alcohol abuse was true :) or perhaps it's
just old age :(

Peter Hickman.

Semantico, Lees House, 21-23 Dyke Road, Brighton BN1 3FE
t: 01273 722222
f: 01273 723232
e: peter.hickman at