Robin Barker Robin.Barker at
Thu Jan 11 13:27:02 GMT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: at
[ at]On Behalf Of Peter Corlett
Sent: 11 January 2007 13:05
To: Perl M[ou]ngers
Subject: Re: WTF ?

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 12:55:29PM +0000, Adrian Howard wrote:
> I was talking to a guy last night who was lamenting the loss of his PGP
> key which meant that he couldn't read the diary he wrote.

That's why I don't encrypt my archival media...

> When he was eleven. I feel old.

When I was eleven, I had a ZX81.

I no longer have any of the tapes for it. This might be considered a good
When I was 11 we could submit jobs to a mainframe at the polytechnic in
the next town: submitted as listings written on lined (squared?) paper.

There was a one-week edit-run-debug cycle.

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY