PHP sucks dick through a straw

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 14:37:14 GMT 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 11:45 +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 12 Jan 2007, at 11:28, Peter Corlett wrote:
> > although given how many FOSS projects provide page upon page of gcc
> > warnings, I suspect that they're not taken notice off nearly as
> > often as
> > they ought to be.
>
> See PHP again for a right good warningfest.
>
> Bah, it's depressing. Nobody knows how to program any more. Not like
> when I were a lad. I'm off to take up ferret herding.

You can herd them, if you like, but I shall be using them for the
purpose that they were bred for viz: shoving down 't rabbit 'ole,
catching 't rabbits in 't nets placed over the exits and then wringing
't bogger's necks!

Dirk

(some of 't Yorkshire may have been mangled in 't translation from 't
original Dutch)