Repetitive Strain Injury

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Mon Jan 15 15:54:52 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 14:42 +0000, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> If I could get a nice laptop style keyboard with compact layout and
> integrated trackpad then I would be a happy bunny using a workstation,
> but for now I'm very happy using this laptop 7 days a week 364 days a
> year.

You might want to check out the IBM USB UltraNav keyboard:

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-45868

http://www.amazon.com/IBM-USB-Keyboard-UltraNav-31P8950/dp/B00009APTK

Expensive-ish, but very good, according to my ex-coworkers who use it. I
really like my X41, maybe I should try to convince my boss to get me one
of those.

--
ilmari