[fairly off-topic] domain hosting question.

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Fri Jan 19 17:52:53 GMT 2007

Hi London.pm'ers,

I know this is fairly off-topic, for which I apologise in advance, but I
figured a better group of 'net profis I'm unlikely to come across.  I am
looking to relocate my domains from my current provider, the reason I'm
moving is that I'm losing occassional emails and getting inexplicable bounces
from other people, including my employer (which doesn't look good), yef
members, my local printer, etc etc.

Most of the major people like networksolutions.com and tucows/opensrs.com,
providing simple solutions are US based, and I wonder if anyone could
recommend a good English speaking provider in Europe?  I'm looking for the
domain to be hosted, DNS service, a reasonable amount of space, an apache
server and email forwarding (of course), on a unix-like box with reliable
uptime and quick recovery otherwise.  And ssh access of course.

Any and all (polite) suggestions welcome ?-)

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen

http://www.rfi.net/