Scripting for the Semantic Web Workshop (and Scripting Challenge) - Call for Papers

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 19 18:16:57 GMT 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 5:23 PM, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 15:09 +0000, Earle Martin wrote:
>> Many deployed Semantic Web applications
>> from the FOAF, RSS/ATOM, blog and wiki communities, as well as many
>> innovative mashups from the Web 2.0 and Open Data movements are using
>> scripting languages and it is likely that the process of RDF-izing
>> existing database-backed websites, wikis, weblogs and CMS will
>> largely
>> rely on scripting languages.
>
> Can we have that in a language I understand please?

   If you don't understand this, you should show up on the workshop ;-)
   When I don't understand something, I just show up. Chances are
that I will learn something usefull. ;-)

   I would show up, if I could.
   Hey! Maybe I can... :-P see you there, pal!
--
Luis Motta Campos is software engineer,
perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}