Freecycle for (interesting) old computers?

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Tue Jan 23 11:21:21 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 04:01, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 23 Jan 2007, at 02:46, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> > Also I know a few lug members still running P100's and 3/486's!
>
> I've got a 400Mhz G4 Mac that I use for all sorts of testing here. It
> runs Mac OS X surprisingly well.

I have a 7600 which is still doing fine if a little dusty around the edges.
It would be nice to stick a new OS on it, but I'm not sure the Mac OS X will
run on it without all sorts of patches and upgrades, and that's way too much
hassle.

The 6100 is just taking up book, or winter-tyre, space.

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen

http://www.rfi.net/

ps. Please resend any bounced or unanswered emails.