[job] vfx company junior systems support

Alex Sayle alexs at alphacomplex.info
Fri Feb 2 17:31:02 GMT 2007

well I's hassling my $the_man for answers and I kind of hit send ...
it wasn't meant to be tactical silence, honest guv. honest.

to quote $the_man,

"It is an *entry* level *junior* technical position and pay is
competitive with similar positions in the industry. It is a career
development opportunity with unlimited potential and exposure to
high-end technologies."

Read that as "not much", we're after people who would like to get
into the industry and take it from there.

  Alex Sayle                                     alexs at alphacomplex.info