[job] vfx company junior systems support

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Fri Feb 2 19:30:44 GMT 2007

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 06:42:38PM +0000, Phil Jackson said:
> I hate it when people post jobs and don't specify wage. Do I send out
> blank CVs?

Didn't we already have this thread somewhere?

[ checks ]

Ah, yes, on the non archived jobs-discuss list. Ah well.

Yeah, it was dull then too.

In short.

* because you might be willing to pay more for someone good
  but you don't want to set expectations too high
* because you might be willing to take on someone with too little
  experience if they're enthusiastic but you'll pay them less
* because it's useful to see what value someone prices themselves at
* just because