Let's organise a free teach-in

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Fri Feb 16 12:56:13 GMT 2007

Ovid:
> OK, we're very interested in this and we'd like to help.  Whomever is
> organizing this, can you send me cost information and I'll see what we
> can do to get this funded?

I seem to be organising it by default. Cost will depend on the venue, and that
means I need to get in touch with people who have nice venues. First prize
will go to Morgan Stanley-style classrooms with lots of machines and monitors
and remote access and that kind of thing. Ordinary classrooms would be fine
but if we have to hire terminals and things like that, it starts getting ugly.

Which basically means I need to start sucking up to people with big offices.
Anyone got any leads I can follow?

--
`First Up Against The Wall When The Revolution Comes!  Woohoo!
So long as they promise to use latex gloves, I'm happy. :)'