Exposing my ignorance, wanting help with use!

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Mon Feb 19 23:16:08 GMT 2007

  ML> True. That's essentially what UNIVERSAL::require does anyway, although
  ML> there are safety checks there now to stop people requiring "qx(rm -rf
  ML> *)", so if you're not entirely sure where the module name may be
  ML> coming from, it's probably a good thing.

i don't allow it from user data unless i pass it through a dispatch
table or some hash checker. in other cases i eval/require when some
feature is wanted that needs a module. so at no time do i need more
checking.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com