geographical accuracy

Jonathan Peterson JPeterson at bmjgroup.com
Wed Feb 21 11:46:07 GMT 2007

> digits for northing, 6 digits for easting. I'm using
> Geography::NationalGrid::GB to convert these to lat/long pairs. The
> results are all approximately correct, but generally about 20 metres or

Try Geo::Coordinates::OSGB ?

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. They may not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster at bmjgroup.com and delete the email transmission immediately.

Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual and may not represent those of the BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.

Computer viruses can be transmitted by email.  The recipient should check this email and any attachments for presence of viruses.The BMJ Publishing Group Ltd accepts no liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Emails sent or received by the BMJ Publishing Group are monitored.

BMJ Publishing Group Limited
A private limited company, registered in England and Wales under registered number 03102371
Registered office:  BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JR, UK. http://bmjgroup.bmj.com