london.pm Digest, Vol 16, Issue 29

michael michael at galton.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 21 12:20:31 GMT 2007

Postcodes in central London are much much smaller than post codes in the
Scottish highlands.

So, if the coordinates are derived form postcode data,  you would expect
that the Scottish coordinates would but much less accurate than the London
ones...

--
Michael

Michael John Lush PhD			Tel:44-20-7679-5027
Nomenclature Bioinformatician		Fax:44-20-7387-3496
HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee	Email:  nome at galton.ucl.ac.uk
The Galton Laboratory
University College London, UK