[ANNOUNCE] March Social Meeting - 2007-03-08 - The Antelope, Slone Square.

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Wed Feb 28 17:52:56 GMT 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 05:19:54PM +0000, Adam Auden wrote:

> We'll be in the upstairs room.  Please do turn up as I managed to
> persuade the landlady to waive the room booking charge since we don't
> have a budget to speak of and are lovely and all. :)

It should be noted that this month the kitty has a rollover of £28.95

If it's your first meeting you're welcome to claim free beer(*)

Nicholas Clark

*: Or other equivalent beverage. While stocks last. (Not that we expect to
   drink anyone dry). Your mileage may vary. Contents may settle during
   transit. Baileys mixed with orange juice may curdle. The day after may
   well be Friday and might involve going to work. You have been warned.