Randall is exonerated

Jeff Anderson captvanhalen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:11:37 GMT 2007

Ever heard of the term "future truth?" Well, this is sort of like being able
to go back and say you never said the future truth.

Every heard of the term "bad analogies suck?" Yeah. Me too.

Lemme try again ... the records that show Randall was convicted of this
crime will always exist, but Randall can now say without lying that he was
never convicted of that crime.

See? This is why America is the best country. EVER! (Let the tomayto
throwing begin.)

/duck

--
jeffa