PHP - security etc

David Dorward david at dorward.me.uk
Wed Mar 7 22:01:20 GMT 2007

Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 7 Mar 2007, at 21:41, David Dorward wrote:
>> My first attempt at using it is currently living in a half finished
>> script that I really should get back and finish in the not too distant
>> future.
>
> If you'd used PHP you'd have finished it by now :)

Not likely - I was playing around with DBIx::Class and boggling at the
speed I got the code out with. With PHP I'd probably still be trying to
get a database abstraction layer installed (OK, so I haven't done PHP
for a few years so it might have something reasonable and easy to get
running these days).

--
David Dorward                               <http://dorward.me.uk/>