Devel::Cover recommendations... or maybe not?

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 16:20:58 GMT 2007

On Mar 14, 2007, at 4:51 PM, Ovid wrote:
> Ignore that comment.  I have a cronjob which rebuilds my coverage
> reports nightly and all of my colleagues can simply check the coverage
> Web site I have set up (I'm reasonably sure that none of them have,
> however).
>
> It's a fantastic fantastic tool.  There are more features I want with
> it, but the features I want are simple enough that I should get off my
> duff and supply a patch.

   Well, this is trully a positive feedback.
   I will give it a run, then.
   Please mark another beer against me on your beer-chart, Ovid ;-)

   Maybe if you send me your ideas of new features, I could try and
write the patch... could you please?
   Thanks!
--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}