Devel::Cover recommendations... or maybe not?

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at
Thu Mar 15 12:38:13 GMT 2007

On Mar 15, 2007, at 12:51 PM, Mark Fowler wrote:
> On 14 Mar 2007, at 23:39, Paul Johnson wrote:
>> When I say that Devel::Cover is alpha software, what I mean is that I
>> may still change the interface to it.
> May I suggest that in the next release you say this in the release?
> "Devel::Cover is reasonably mature software used by countless
> people.  This said, there are several improvements to the interface
> that can be made, and us such I reserve the right to alter the
> interface in future versions."

   I agree with Mark. This would avoid a lot of mis-leading like mine.

Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}