Devel::Cover recommendations... or maybe not?

David Cantrell david at
Thu Mar 15 17:16:16 GMT 2007

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 04:26:18PM +0000, Adrian Howard wrote:

> Chapter 5 of "Perl Testing: A Developer's Notebook" (Testing
> Untestable Code) has a nice overview of this sort of thing.

On which subject, anyone got a HOWTO for Test::MockObject or

As far as I can tell, this:

  use Test::MockObject;
  my $mockedmodule = Test::MockObject->new();
      new => sub { $mockedmodule },
      randommethod => sub { print 'i like pie' }

should mumble about pie.  Instead, it mumbles:

  Un-mocked method 'randommethod()' called at ...

    Deck of Cards: $1.29.
    "101 Solitaire Variations" book: $6.59.
    Cheap replacement for the one thing Windows is good at: priceless
        -- Shane Lazarus