Devel::Cover recommendations... or maybe not?

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at
Fri Mar 16 08:27:04 GMT 2007

On Mar 15, 2007, at 4:42 PM, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> [Nice explanation of an interesting technique to simulate failures
> on your system]
> In general that's the kind of thing you need to do to get coverage
> of this-never-happens-but-we-need-to-handle-it-in-case-it-ever-does
> cases.

   This made me think that maybe a module simmilar to Safe::World
could be useful to simulate failures... Sounds interesting as a
project. Any comments on this subject? Is there modules that does
this already?

Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}