Windows laptops

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Wed Mar 21 14:33:46 GMT 2007

If you're a cygwin user and you're thinking about vista, you might
consider whether cygwin will run on it.  http://cygwin.com says:

    The Cygwin DLL currently works with all recent, commercially
    released x86 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows, with the
    exception of Windows CE.

But I don't have a vista machine, so I don't know whether this was
written before vista was released.

If you're not a cygwin user, but like unix, be aware of how much
better cygwin can make a unix user's life on a windows machine.

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.