London.pm Meeting - April 4th

Jonathan Lloyd webmaster at lifegames.org
Tue Mar 27 15:51:32 BST 2007

Hello Perl Mongers,

I am leaving for London on Thursday, and will be there through the first
week of April.  During that time I noticed that you have an upcoming meeting
scheduled on April 4th (the first Wednesday of every month according to your
website).  Having lived in the United States my whole life, my vacation to
London is not only for pleasure, but also to better understand the market
and environment for Perl/LAMP programmers in the UK.

If someone could confirm that a meeting will be held, I will make
arrangements to meet you all and buy a round.  Anyone have any suggestions
on places to visit or things to do while I'm in London?  Thanks for your
time!

Jonathan Lloyd