London.pm Meeting - April 4th

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Tue Mar 27 16:14:33 BST 2007

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 06:51:32AM -0800, Jonathan Lloyd said:
> I am leaving for London on Thursday, and will be there through the first
> week of April.  During that time I noticed that you have an upcoming meeting
> scheduled on April 4th (the first Wednesday of every month according to your
> website).  Having lived in the United States my whole life, my vacation to
> London is not only for pleasure, but also to better understand the market
> and environment for Perl/LAMP programmers in the UK.

Actually we meet the first Thursday after the first Wednesday of the
month (it's a long story why it's like that) i.e Thursday the 5th so
if you can make that then we'll be more than happy to welcome you. Ig
I'm sure we can have an ermgency meet for you - even if it's only Dim
Sum for lunch or something like that.

> location

I'm waiting on confirmation from the Cittie of Yorke. It was going to be
the Windmill but they've decided that they want to start charging us
which isn't ideal.

http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/cittieofyorke.html

Looking forward to meeting you,

Simon
[ leader of this unruly mob, apparently ]