London.pm Meeting - April 5th

Denny london.pm at metamathics.org
Tue Mar 27 16:17:03 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 06:51 -0800, Jonathan Lloyd wrote:
> Hello Perl Mongers,

Hi  :)

> I am leaving for London on Thursday, and will be there through the first
> week of April.  During that time I noticed that you have an upcoming meeting
> scheduled on April 4th (the first Wednesday of every month according to your
> website).

It's 'the day after the first Wednesday of every month' actually, for
complicated reasons it's best not to discuss at this point  :)  So that
would mean the meeting is on April 5th (and yes, there will be one).

> If someone could confirm that a meeting will be held, I will make
> arrangements to meet you all and buy a round.

That's very nice of you  :)  If you just stay on this list, meeting
details (venue, time, etc) will be posted as soon as they are confirmed.
Probably very soon.

Regards,
Denny