packaging large perl applications and their dependancies for debian

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Thu Mar 29 16:38:48 BST 2007

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> dh-make-perl simply doesn't cut it, and I don't think I can solve the
> problem as easily as I hoped via the cpan deb repo/gateway.

I had the same problem ages ago but didn't really solve it at the time.

> Anybody else come accross and/or solved this problem?

Does this help (not tried it myself) ?

http://search.cpan.org/~kane/CPANPLUS-Dist-Deb-0.05/lib/CPANPLUS/Dist/Deb.pm

Simon.

--
"By removing all barriers to communication between different races and
 cultures, the babel fish caused more and bloodier wars than anything