No more python at Google

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at
Wed Apr 4 13:14:02 BST 2007

On Apr 4, 2007, at 1:48 PM, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 03:09:34AM -0700, Ovid wrote:
>> You know, a few people who posted to that thread immediately deleted
>> their posts (embarrassed that I got 'em), but I have their original
>> replies in my inbox.  I thought it was pretty lame attempt and I
>> still
>> can't believe how many people I caught with that :)
> What gave it away was that the filth would never be efficient
> enough to
> actually find you in anything less than a decade even if they did want
> to throw you out.

   It seems to me that it's not always interesting to be efficient
enough. Specially in cases like Ovid's. He is an expert, high-
qualified worker, that surelly pays taxes and contributes to the
local economical and social life. Why would the government not allow
him to stay?

Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}