No more python at Google

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 13:14:02 BST 2007

On Apr 4, 2007, at 1:48 PM, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 03:09:34AM -0700, Ovid wrote:
>> You know, a few people who posted to that thread immediately deleted
>> their posts (embarrassed that I got 'em), but I have their original
>> replies in my inbox.  I thought it was pretty lame attempt and I
>> still
>> can't believe how many people I caught with that :)
>
> What gave it away was that the filth would never be efficient
> enough to
> actually find you in anything less than a decade even if they did want
> to throw you out.

   It seems to me that it's not always interesting to be efficient
enough. Specially in cases like Ovid's. He is an expert, high-
qualified worker, that surelly pays taxes and contributes to the
local economical and social life. Why would the government not allow
him to stay?

--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}