No more python at Google

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Apr 4 14:49:28 BST 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 02:14:02PM +0200, Luis Motta Campos wrote:

>            Specially in cases like Ovid's. He is an expert, high-
> qualified worker, that surelly pays taxes and contributes to the
> local economical and social life. Why would the government not allow
> him to stay?

But he's a FILTHY FOREIGNER.  HE CAME OVER HERE AND TOOK SOMEONE'S JOB.
I bet he talks funny too, and eats weird food.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.