No more python at Google

David Cantrell david at
Wed Apr 4 20:43:19 BST 2007

Peter Corlett wrote:
> On 4 Apr 2007, at 19:46, David Cantrell wrote:
>> Peter Corlett wrote:
>>> You can get mushy peas in my local chippy in Fulham. SW6 is the
>>> opposite of
>>> north and east...
>> I have 'em every Friday in the canteen at work!
> The canteen at $WEKILLTREES also does mushy peas... and mushy carrots
> and mushy cabbage, and so on.

I'm lucky, our canteen is actually very good for the money we pay, and
at least tolerable when you don't take price into consideration.

David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

In this episode, R2 and Luke weld the doors shut on their X-Wing,
and Chewbacca discovers that his Ewok girlfriend is really just a
Womble with its nose chopped off.