No more python at Google

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Apr 4 20:43:19 BST 2007

Peter Corlett wrote:
> On 4 Apr 2007, at 19:46, David Cantrell wrote:
>> Peter Corlett wrote:
>>> You can get mushy peas in my local chippy in Fulham. SW6 is the
>>> opposite of
>>> north and east...
>> I have 'em every Friday in the canteen at work!
> The canteen at $WEKILLTREES also does mushy peas... and mushy carrots
> and mushy cabbage, and so on.

I'm lucky, our canteen is actually very good for the money we pay, and
at least tolerable when you don't take price into consideration.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

In this episode, R2 and Luke weld the doors shut on their X-Wing,
and Chewbacca discovers that his Ewok girlfriend is really just a
Womble with its nose chopped off.