No more python at Google

asmith9983@gmail.com asmith9983 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:42:25 BST 2007

The reason  for the popularity of Little Chef, is its  known consistency, of
food
and price.  Isn't that the beauty of Perl, consistent across platforms,
location, electricity source.
McDonald's early marketing  was to encourage families to use their restrooms,
on the basis they then might  buy  burger,etc.  They are still a good toilet
stop, unlikemost coffee shops which now lock the toilets.

--
Andrew in Edinburgh