Noise cancelling headphones - Re: The Newly Inaugurated "Most In Need of Positivity" Award

Matt Wilson codebrewery at
Tue Apr 10 12:27:18 BST 2007

On 4/10/07, Peter Corlett <abuse at> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 10:00:50AM +0100, Adrian Howard wrote:
> [...]
> > My problem isn't planes - it's f**ckers with mobile phones and
> > squalling kids :-)
> > Adrian 'love that daily commute' Howard
> You don't need headphones for that, you need fully-automatic weaponry.

Or steel toe-capped boots.

Personally the people that annoy me the most on the tube are the
people who wear headphones when they might as well just take speakers
with them, considering the volume they're playing the music at.