On Topic: 1. perl-begin.berlios.de + 2. Meta: Apology for Tactlessness

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Tue Apr 10 14:03:40 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 13:01 +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 09:29:55PM +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
>
> > That put aside: may someone unban my shlomif at iglu.org.il address, please?
>
> I would if I could figger out how.  At least according to:
>   http://london.pm.org/mailman/admin/london.pm/privacy
>
> you're not banned right now.
>
> And did anyone deliberately add a load of binary gibberish to the end of
> the ban list?

The same binary gibberish was in "List of non-member addresses whose
postings will be automatically discarded." I guess that this was added
from a spam in the moderation interface (i.e. some spam had this as its
>From address) - I tend to go for the "discard all messages from this
address" option when there are more than a couple of messages from the
same address (like support at paypal.com and so forth.)

Anyway I've removed that now anyway.

/J\