Professional DNS services

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 19:17:56 BST 2007

On 10/04/07, Robbie Bow <robbie at robbiebow.co.uk> wrote:
>  >> I'm looking for a profession DNS service that's distributed
>  >> and has better body armour (nothing's bulletproof)

Nettica are pretty solid, I've used them for 2ndary and 3ary DNS,
previously and plan to do so again.

Reading their blog, they were hit by a DDOS in november 2006 and their
first 2 DNS servers were out for a few hours, but their lower priority
name servers remained up - if you were serious about it you would of
course have already set more than 1st and 2nd so you wouldn't have
been affected much.

Cheers,

A.

--