[ANNOUNCE]: Hackathon Toronto Sat Apr 28

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Wed Apr 11 16:13:23 BST 2007

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 06:34:21AM -0400, James Keenan wrote:
> Toronto Perlmongers are pleased to announce Hackathon Toronto, a one-
> day, almost-spur-of-the-moment hackathon, to be held Saturday, April
> 28, 2007.

It seems to be a bit late, because whist Google maps gives us directions:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=22+High+Holborn,+London,+UK&daddr=Toronto,+Ontario,+Canada&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=51.974572,81.035156&layer=&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=3

it says "Drive:	4,278 mi (about 29 days 15 hours)"

The problem part appears to be:

41: Swim across the Atlantic Ocean 3,462 mi

What I don't understand is why it picks Le Harve as its setting off point,
rather than the seemingly more logical starting off points of Cornwall or
even the south west of Ireland.

Nicholas Clark