On Topic: 1. perl-begin.berlios.de + 2. Meta: Apology for Tactlessness

Chris Devers cdevers at pobox.com
Fri Apr 13 23:58:51 BST 2007

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, Jeff Anderson wrote:

> On 4/13/07, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Like I said in my original email, I wanted to ask for apology from
> > the entire list
>
> I normally charge an exuberant fee for this, but ... *sigh*
>
> I'm sorry. :(

$ dict -d wn exuberant exorbitant
  exuberant
       adj 1: joyously unrestrained [syn: {ebullient}, {high-spirited}]
       2: unrestrained in especially feelings; "extravagant praise";
          "exuberant compliments"; "overweening ambition";
          "overweening greed" [syn: {excessive}, {extravagant}, {overweening}]
       3: produced or growing in extreme abundance; "their riotous
          blooming" [syn: {lush}, {luxuriant}, {profuse}, {riotous}]
  exorbitant
       adj : greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation;
             "exorbitant rent"; "extortionate prices"; "spends an
             outrageous amount on entertainment"; "usorious interest
             rate"; "unconscionable spending" [syn: {extortionate},
             {outrageous}, {steep}, {unconscionable}, {usurious}]

I think your way might actually work better here though :-)

--
Chris Devers
DO NOT LEAVE IT IS NOT REAL