apologies (was Re: On Topic: 1. perl-begin.berlios.de + 2. Meta: Apology for Tactlessness)

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Mon Apr 16 12:20:53 BST 2007

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 12:12:30PM +0100, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2007, at 11:59, Matt Wilson wrote:
> >I suppose now's probably a good time to go ahead and apologise for
> >never actually having attended a social ...
>
> I'm definitely sorry about that. Unfortunately the commute from
> Cumbria is a bit brutal but I have every intention of just turning up
> one of these days :)

Well, there is an emergency in The King's Arms this week:

http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2007-April/000086.html

However, as the closest station is Waterloo, it's probably actually cheaper
and faster to get to from Paris or Brussels than points midway between
Carlisle and Newcastle.

Nicholas Clark