apologies (was Re: On Topic: 1. perl-begin.berlios.de + 2. Meta: Apology for Tactlessness)

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Apr 16 15:38:06 BST 2007

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 03:30:34PM +0100, Matt Wilson wrote:
[...]
> Like (New) Pudsey! Pudsey may not be exotic, but it does have a CAMRA beer
> festival every year.

I used to live in Pudsey. Usually the bunch of Leeds alcoholics would pop
along, take one look at the queue, and bugger off to the Fighting Cock in
Bradford instead.

The Halifax beer festival is next month and was excellent - much better than
Leeds/Pudsey - when I was last there. I think I might just go to it.