New Story: "Star Trek: We, the Living Dead"

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Apr 16 18:38:03 BST 2007

Hi all!

Since I figured many of you guys are probably trekkies, you may wish to look
at a screenplay for a Deep Space Nine episode, that I started writing:

http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Star-Trek/We-the-Living-Dead/

It has many influences, including a lot from hackerdom and science, and also
is and will be a highly unconventional ST episode, that often mocks some of
its elements and assumptions. But I hope many people will still find it
entertaining.

The non-original characters of the story are copyrighted by their respective
owners. The original characters and the all original text, is, within the
constraints of being a derived work, is copyrighted by me under the terms of
the CC-by-sa 3.0 or at your option any later version.

Comments, suggestions and flames are welcome. I'm not very interested in
comments questioning the motivation for the story and its elements, but would
love to hear what you think, if you liked it or not, etc.

I've got more stories, shorter bits and aphorisms here if anyone is
interested.

http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/

Best Regards,

	Shlomi Fish