On Topic: 1. perl-begin.berlios.de + 2. Meta: Apology for Tactlessness

Tony Kennick 0995a06aaeaf6b70e79c3aafd6719329 at half.pint.org.uk
Tue Apr 17 01:03:48 BST 2007

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 09:13:12PM +0100,
the following was promulgated by David Cantrell:

> On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 01:13:45PM +0100, Chisel Wright wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 05:12:52PM +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > >  wanted to ask for apology from the entire list
> > I'd just like to apologise for taking so long to reply to this thread.
>
> I'd like to apologise for not replying to this thread, and also for
> contradicting myself.

I would like to apologise for my remarks suggesting that anyone on here
drank beer in a fantastic or really beautiful manner.

        Tony Kennick
        Web: http://www.pint.org.uk/
        Photos: http://picture-desk.press-office.org.uk/