On Topic: 1. perl-begin.berlios.de + 2. Meta: Apology for Tactlessness

Sue Spence virtualsue at pennine.com
Tue Apr 17 08:13:55 BST 2007

Tony Kennick wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 09:13:12PM +0100,
> the following was promulgated by David Cantrell:

>>> I'd just like to apologise for taking so long to reply to this thread.
>> I'd like to apologise for not replying to this thread, and also for
>> contradicting myself.
>
> I would like to apologise for my remarks suggesting that anyone on here
> drank beer in a fantastic or really beautiful manner.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6561177.stm

Your apology would only be relevant if the person(s) you had
complimented were also extremely badly behaved, in a highly heinous and
possibly even criminal fashion.  Since you made this connection, some
#london.pm member(s) MUST be really really nasty.  I was just about to
ask for more info, but the gellyfish has already spontaneously
confessed! No doubt the rest of the baddies will be lining up to tell all.