New Story: "Star Trek: We, the Living Dead"

Robin Barker Robin.Barker at npl.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 16:53:40 BST 2007

> On 17 Apr 2007, at 15:53, David Cantrell wrote:
> [snip]
> > Merely subscribing to the list ain't enough for that, and
> > that's part of the reason why you will notice that many of the Country
> > members
> [snip]
>
> Am I a "Country Member" then? Walking the fields in my tweeds and wellies...
> ah - that's the life.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Adrian

I suspect that "Country Members" means those of us who aren't in London at the
weekend.  Instead we are lording it in our crumbling country mansions in the
depths of Dorset, Devon, Cumbria etc.

Robin

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY