New Story: "Star Trek: We, the Living Dead"

David Cantrell david at
Wed Apr 18 12:50:19 BST 2007

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 05:53:37PM -0400, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> On 17-Apr-07, at 11:53 AM, Robin Barker wrote:
> >I suspect that "Country Members" means those of us who aren't in
> >London at the
> >weekend.  Instead we are lording it in our crumbling country
> >mansions in the
> >depths of Dorset, Devon, Cumbria etc.
> I thought it was those of us who have members the size of countries.

That seems impressive until you consider that for all you Rutlands out
there, I'm still Yorkshire.

There is no one true indentation style,
But if there were K&R would be Its Prophets.
Peace be upon Their Holy Beards.