Advogato

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Tue Apr 24 14:19:45 BST 2007

On 24 Apr 2007, at 13:42, Dave Cross wrote:
>> I'm just looking for someone who can give me some certification so
>> I can reply to posts - karma whoring I guess :)
>
> I haven't been there for years, but it seems I can still certify
> people. What level do you want?

I think we may have just discovered how the reputation thing breaks
down :)

What have you got? I reckon I'm probably journeyer by these standards:
  http://www.advogato.org/certs.html

But then there seem to be quite a few masters who don't entirely
satisfy the criteria. I shall throw myself on your mercy.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net