Anyone know about eyes?

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Wed Apr 25 13:30:07 BST 2007

On 25 Apr 2007, at 13:04, Andy Armstrong wrote:

> I'm stuck with the joys of Cumbria's teetering health provision at
> the moment. They may not all be master clinicians but they've got
> the enigmatic shrug down :)

you can always ask them for a referral to moorfields, say you had a
friend that recommended them and you are anxious about the matter so
would like to feel confident in the care, even if MF's is overkill.

your eyes are worth a train ticket + hotel charge.

of course you might find that its overly complicated due to some PCT/
quango/district/PPI funding issue.

G.