Downtown and Midtown Re: [OT] Hotel suggestions for downtown London

Peter Corlett abuse at
Fri Apr 27 13:21:26 BST 2007

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 12:22:38PM +0100, Smylers wrote:
> (By "library" I mean it in the traditional sense, not in the modern sense
> which seems to involve them leaving sponsored beer mats in pubs
> advertising their DVD collections and internet access.)

My mission in life is to have more books than the local library. The way
we're going, I should manage that within five years.

The main problem I've hit now is that I've run out of shelf space, even
after resorting to double-stacking. The last public library I was in had
*loads* of spare space on the shelves thanks to funding cutbacks.