I'm tempted

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Sun Apr 29 00:58:13 BST 2007

On 29 Apr 2007, at 00:50, chromatic wrote:
> People have been publishing PHP books for a long time now.
>
> I suppose I should read the URL before I send the message though.

It's worse than that. It's Clipper and dBase :)

Spaghetti Code by Carl Schoner

This is a delicious compilation of various programs, applications,
and cartoons that I have created over the years using a variety of
tools and programming languages, most notably Clipper and dBase, but
also C, awk, sed, grep, perl, SQL, shell scripting, and india ink. DO
NOT BUY THIS BOOK TO LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM! This is more of a book on
how NOT to program. However, if you are an experienced programmer and
enjoy viewing code as a logic puzzle, or you would just like to own a
collection of some of the most hilarious cartoons and arcane
algorithms you are ever likely to come across, then by all means,
spend a few bucks and download a copy of my book. That way you can
convert the PDF to text and cut and paste the routines that you would
like to use rather than having to key them in from scratch. Bon Apetite!

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net