Perl Books

Andrew Smith asmith at 14inverleith.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 11:56:09 BST 2007

Hi Nic

I've been trying to hone up recently on every aspect of my Perl
knowledge.  At the end of the day I've found the docs supplied with the
distribution actually contain everything required. For extra examples
and tutorials, Google is a good source.   The Perl Desktop Reference
from O'Reilly is quite handy for browsing revision  whilst waiting on a
train or bus, as its small size fits into most pockets.
--
Andrew in Edinburgh