Downtown and Midtown Re: [OT] Hotel suggestions for downtown London

Chris Benson chrisb at jesmond.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 18:28:45 BST 2007

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 03:23:57PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:

> I run out of shelf space about once a year.  My real problem is that I'm
> coming close to running out of conveniently usable walls to cover in
> shelves.

<vx accent="breathless innovations catalogue reading">
Are you suffering from out of bookshelfable wall misery?

Turn one bookcase into three with "Book Piers"*(tm)!

Move those bookcases away from the walls and add two more bookcases
back-to-back behind them!!

[*] With option "Priest's Hole" for small priests (or curious
felines).
</vx>

They make a convenient draft diverter if placed between door and
reading area ... but do eat into the room a bit :-)

And for when that fails I've just boarded out the lofts.
--
Chris Benson